Friday 25 October 2013

Day 41: Quilt in a Day: Still Stripping After 25 Years by Eleanor Burns



"Oh my days," "What the shit," For God's sake," "Oh Lord," "Shit the bed," "I die," are all of the expressions I have indeed exclaimed, out loud, when I saw this book cover. I also half giggled and half winced at the same time. Half giggling and half wincing is hard and also ugly, I recommend not doing this at home kids, try it some time.

Eleanor, what were you thinking? You were not thinking! I mean kudos to getting a book out there. But a few things should have been re-considered well before its publishing date. A few questions have conveniently popped straight to mind. And even more conveniently a few answers have also popped straight to mind. In no particular order:


  1. What's our wardrobe options? We'll consider option A, B, and C but we'll scrap those and take you off the cover. 
  2. Do you want to go with this title? Let me answer this with a question: do you want people to think you're a veteran stripper?
Oh wow. I have nothing more to say. That can be in a public forum anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment