Wednesday 23 October 2013

Day 39: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button by F. Scott Fitzgerald



My memory escapes me as to why I chose this book cover. I will find out. Please hold the line, caller.

Ok so I went on a hunt, not a treasure one unfortunately, but a hunt nevertheless and found this. (Who even knows what I was looking for). Please see: http://tinyurl.com/n46bhz7. I think this may be the original cover. Help? And again my memory has failed me as to why I didn't indeed choose the original over the above. If I were to hazard a guess I would say it's because of the mint green background. Damn you pastel colours. You beautiful, beautiful pastel colours.

That is all I will say about the cover because I would like to move onto more pressing issues. Those being Brad Pitt's face. See: http://tinyurl.com/d96jdtm

Originally published in a collection of short stories in 1922, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, is now an accomplished Box Office hit! High chances it's because of Brad Pitt's beautifully symmetrical face.

Have I mentioned Brad Pitt yet? Why didn't they stick his face on this beautiful pastel background? I fail to see a reason as to why.

Cate Blanchett was in this movie as well, by the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment