Tuesday 22 October 2013

Day 38: Russh Magazine




So it looks like I'm continuing with the creepy inclusion of my body parts in the cover shots. Whatever.

Russh is an Australian magazine publication and from what I can gather this is what they're all about:

"RUSSH is an independent fashion magazine showcasing innovators in fashion, art, music and film through originally produced editorial and photography. RUSSH reflects the way intelligent women approach fashion and beauty to create their own distinctive style. RUSSH is Australian at heart, international in mindset."

Ok so I stole all that from the website. Whatever. They're a fashion, high fashion (said in some sort of accent) magazine. What else do you need to know. 

I'm biased towards these covers. Gimme sass, style and sophistication any day. I'm a real sucker for these magazines with their thick GSM pages, glossy images, and clothes I can only dream of owning. From memory I needed to take out a personal loan just to even buy this magazine. 

Alas, I'll leave you with this pearl of wisdom. Dreams are free. 


No comments:

Post a Comment