Friday 18 October 2013

Day 34: Popular Science's 1954 Auto Show by Tom Riddle


This is SUCH a 50's book cover. And by a 50's book cover I mean such a little boys book cover. Which probably explains why my boss bought it. He's a man. And by man I mean a 10-year-old in an adults bod. Nevertheless I think this is a cool book cover, I'd like to have a book like this in my (teeny weeny) book collection. It'd be a nicely, diverse addition to the family. Buuuut I don't actually know if I would read it, oops. 

It's a kinda one of those books that I like the look of..and that's it. Haha. I am so deep. I'd also probably flick through it every now and then, you know, just to feel better about owning a book I wouldn't actually read. The book pages would have a nice feel to it though. Slightly browned and crispy, the kind of pages that you know have history. 

Maybe I could find interesting facts inside that I could use to show-off about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment