Thursday 17 October 2013

Day 33: Voices of the First Day: Awakening the Aboriginal Dream by Robert Lawlor


This is a cool book cover! It does, however, give everything away. I can tell this is an Indigenous Aboriginal type book from one glance really. And although I'm not saying that this is a bad thing, there are other things that I would rather read about. But, if this is a picture book, I'm in. Well, I'd be in for about ten minutes and a quick flick through of the pages and that'd be it.

The saying, "A picture paints a thousand words," would be appropriate in this case. I can only imagine the intricacy of the images. The book would definitely not do it justice. And can you imagine the colours? Where does one start with an image like this.

This probably isn't even a picture book. Why am I still talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment