Monday 30 September 2013

Day 16: The Love of a King by Peter Dainty


Today, as inspiration, I chose a describing word and then put it before the word, "book" and search-engined it. I chose the word dainty. And this is what came up. This is not exactly what I was hoping for but sure it'll do.

It'll do for today, but not as a book cover. This is like catching your Mum and Dad sneaking a kiss. Everything about this cover seems wrong. Too wrong to even write about. Whatchu lookin' at?!

The only Arkfull thing in this book is the colour. Anybody who is anybody know's orange is the new metro man's pink. Will you be wearing it this S/S '13?

I wish not to talk about this book cover nor care for the word dainty anymore. I shall refuse to put it in front of anything else from now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment