Friday 27 September 2013

Day 13: The Experts' Guide to 100 Things Everyone Should Know How To Do by Samantha Ettus



I'm figuring out how to upload my blog off my iPhone. So far so good. However I can't make any promises about the quality of this content. The judgement on today's book cover would fare a lot better if it included iPhone "how to's."

This book cover is not short and not sweet. The background is interesting but that's probably where it ends. You can't see it in the image but one of the first how to's is how to make a bed. Ah doi...

This is a typical how to, what to, where to, why to, when to, etcetera book cover. I would pick this book up and put it down again in a second. The only book that teaches anyone anything is obviously the Harry Potter series. Doi.

The only thing this books tells anyone is to not go further than it's cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment