Wednesday 9 October 2013

Day 25: Inconstant Moon by Laurel L. Russwurm


Is the word Inconstant like, you know, real? It doesn't really roll off my tongue like I feel it should upon first glance. I really enjoy this book cover. It reminds me of Celine Dion in hit song, "The Power of Love." Whose with me on that one? Anybody? The blue, for some unbeknown reason, transports me back to the '80s. A time when I actually wasn't alive. I'm still allowed to say that. Because I just did. And because I was an avid Celine Dion fanboy. 

This book cover speaks to me because it's naht screaming at me. It's just, you know, nice. "You say it best when you say nothing at all." I could hang this book cover on my wall and be happy with it. But perhaps it could be better with a different blue. To make it less... Old school. Something more refined maybe. 

Also Laurel is that a boy or a gurl? And what is a Russworm? Should we be concerned...


No comments:

Post a Comment