Tuesday 8 October 2013

Day 24: Doctor Ted by Andrea Beaty & Pascal Lemaitre


This book cover is absolutely adorable. Teddy bears are adorable. Teddy bears in doctors suits are adorable. They're soft, cuddly, and affectionate. And they don't let up. 

Doctor Ted looks distinguished of sorts. In the animal kingdom I mean. However I wouldn't want him writing my prescriptions. I'd hang out with him though fo sho. I imagine he has a deep, profound voice. He doesn't talk much.
But when he talks he talks with meaning and integrity. And warmth. He talks and you feel warm inside. 

I like the colours used in this cover. Solid, simple colours. Colours from the average crayon box. Perhaps they should have let the target audience, teeny weeny kids, colour in the book cover. That would have been a bit adorable. Stupid but adorable. 

Also Doctor Ted doesn't talk much remember. He doesn't need a phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment