Friday 4 October 2013

Day 20: Pug Hill by Alison Pace


Read any good books lately? I'll be the judge of that - was what I google searched for today's inspiration. And some inspiration it was. This can go straight back to the "Mum's drinking club with a reading problem" book club.

There are too many words all over this page. I can't keep my eyes straight, and no I don't have a problem. Alison Pace has not even capitalised the first letters of her name. What is she? Obviously not a proper noun. Do author's feel they have to put all of the praise they've ever received over their book covers so people feel the need to read it? How facetious.*

However, she's author of Andy Warhol had a Girlfriend. Now that, that is the best part of this book cover. Although anything with ...had a Girlfriend after it would interest me. Oh what is my lyf lyk. (Yes I have said that before you robots.)

Pugs are cute doe.

*Don't care, this is my favourite word.

No comments:

Post a Comment