Wednesday 2 October 2013

Day 18: David & Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits and the Art of BattlingGiants by Malcolm Gladwell


This book cover is so simply great. And what's better this is an exclusive judgement. This book isn't even on shelves yet! Yeahhh I got my ins. (Thanks Marky G)

The two dimensional colour palette is perfect. Everybody loves black and red. And everybody loves black and red teamed up. And everybody loves black and red in this paintbrush font.

The title of this book speaks something. Underdogs, Misfits and the Art of Battling Giants. It's gotta be about the battle of the underdog right? I don't know if that's really a good thing though. I'm thinking of a word starting with "c" and ending with "liche."

But the cover is so pretty that I would look past the title and the fact that this is a "how to" and maybe read it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment