Wednesday 18 September 2013

Day 4: The Passage by Justin Cronin


I was passing Whitcoulls the other day and thought I could find inspiration from the vast array of shelves. So I made a beeline to the top 100 and this was probably the first thing I saw. How I was drew to it, I have no idea.

Oh wait, it's the kid.

Hollywood has it downpat. Scaring movie-goers with the use of tiny humans. Children are scary for a number of reasons. Not only do they have The Sixth Sense but also display uncanny characteristics of an Omen. They don't really have their upsides seeing as they always want to play Hide and Seek, wear stupid Rings, and have a Grudge on you. They need to hang out with The Others and Battle Royale with kids their own age while leaving the adults out of it.*

Justin you have a winner with this cover.

Something is coming.

*Not all kids are freaky just stupid drunks

No comments:

Post a Comment