Monday 16 September 2013

Day 2: The Psychopath Test by Jon Ronson


To be perfectly honest with you, so far I have spent more time choosing a filter for this image I took earlier today, than actually focusing on the task at hand. But thankfully that's over now and I can concentrate on judging. Special mention and thanks to my hand model, Joe.

So Jon Ronson is, "one of the finest comic writers working today," according to this cover. In my opinion, and everybody else's, you're always going to say that about yourself. Especially on the front cover of your own book. (I actually AM one of the finest comic writers working today*)

What really interests me about this book cover is the collection of the word: goats, psychopath, and madness industry. Now what that is all about, apart from the obvious, must be blindingly good. The front cover of a book is probably one of the only places you can advertise an animal, personality disorder, and economic activity, as a good time. Albeit, creepy.

Need I say more. I can't wait for the movie!

*I reserve the right to be wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Bet the goat is the alter-ego of the author, maybe.

    *I reserve the right to be right...

    ReplyDelete