Wednesday 4 December 2013

Day 81: The Worst Years of Your Life Mark Jude Pairier


For a science lover, I really don't know much about it. I love this cover though! I vaguely remember my first (and only) dissection in high school but after I dropped science I never ever got back into it. Unless you count watching science fiction movies.

I guess this book cover appeals to me because I haven't seen something like this in years. I mean school tests or exams. Let alone been excited about one. I never thought I'd see the day.

It's clever, original, and catchy. I can't give this cover any justice so I'll just leave you with one of the best blurbs I've read so far. Enjoy.

"Stories for the Geeked-Out, Angst-Riddled, Lust-Addled, and Deepy Misunderstood Adolescent in All of Us"

No comments:

Post a Comment