Monday 2 December 2013

Day 79: Sex in Society by Alex Comfort



How about this for a book cover? Sex in Society by Alex Comfort? Alex Comfort? If you know what I'm getting at...please let me know too. I'm confusing myself. What I tried to do there was create some sort of witty correlation between the words, "sex," and "comfort." Let's just move on quickly, shall we?

An attention grabbing book such as the above probably never intended to be. It's probably a course requirement for Pysch 101. Or a philosophy related course material.

I'm more interested in it being a Pelican Original. I feel like I should know what this is as it's oddly familiar. Please hold the line caller...

Oh snap! It's the non-fiction imprint of Penguin Books.

This is genuinely interesting because it looks nothing like the Penguin classics. This version is kind of like Penguin's naughty but funky lil' sibling. Don't get me wrong I like those classics. I like their book covers a lot. It's just that every now and then it's nice to be delightfully surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment