Monday 14 October 2013

Day 30: Ireland Coarse Fishing by One Shilling


Who is this One Shilling character?!!!!11111one

I would like to put this book cover in my collection of great book covers. When I start one, that is. Green is my favourite colour, and fish are one of my favourite animals, not to mention things to look at. I would also like to put the book cover on my wall. Or perhaps as a background to my fish tank. When I get one, that is.

This simplistic book cover is great. It doesn't look anything typical of a "how-to" book cover. How do I know it's a "how-to" book? Ok, I googled it. I needed something for inspiration. I typed in "fishing book cover," just off the top of my head and this is the best thing that came up. Yes, I know, I am brilliant. Because there is more to the story! Look at all these other gems I found. It's a set!





No comments:

Post a Comment