Saturday 12 October 2013

Day 28: Grafika. Pocket Notebook.


This one is a slightly different cover judgement today. It is, as you can hopefully obviously see, is a notebook. The type of notebook you write in. Aahhhh I'm getting inspiration from everywhere. A book cover is a book cover is a book cover. Ya dig?

This book cover is fancy schmancy. It must be the type of book cover for someone in the creative industry. Or anyone whose anyone who uses notebooks. I would use this notebook. I would see this book cover and literally open it up and see what's inside.

What colour are the pages? What colour are the lines? How big are the line spaces? What should I write in here? Is there are place to write my name? Does each page let you write the date up the top? Should I use black pen or blue pen? There are so many questions that all of the inside of this book can answer.

The colours work so nicely together. Again, the yellow is a nice touch. Because yellow is a nice colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment