Tuesday 24 September 2013

Day 10: I Will Give Them One More Shot by George Winston Martin



Hey mates, we're a tenth of a way through the 100 day challenge! Now that definitely deserves a pat on the back. 10 days of judgement on purpose however, hmm, I will leave that achievement (?) unannounced.

Now this, this is a book cover. Old boy George Winston Martin you have really outdone yourself. You have got my attention. I would make an effort to tell people I was reading a book called, "I Will Give Them One More Shot," just to say it out loud.

I'd hold the book right up to my face when reading so that when anyone looked my way they got staunch mate staring right back at them.

The colours aren't that great, however, they're stuck on a wall somewhere in a middle-class Connecticut family home. Boo-ring. And he should be wearing red.


No comments:

Post a Comment